Axe Paris Commercial Song Straight Lines by dawn Landes.

At the first scene is so nice and sexy. But, It is so humorous at the last scene. I think fragrance has so amazing power. Some fragrance let me feel like a queen. Or let me feel like a girl. So, I like fragrance or Perfume. This commercial shows us power or fragrance. It is very attractive or nice story. In addition, First Song is sweet so I can't imagine the last scene.


Axe: Paris Bom Chicka Wah Wah Commercial
Song: Straight Lines by dawn Landes

A song that played in this commercial is "Straight Lines" by dawn Landes, which came out on March 10, 2007. From the Album "Straight Lines". She's heartbreakingly? beautiful. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Straight Lines by dawn Landes
Release: October 6, 2008 (From the Album Straight Lines)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online