BBC Shakespeare Unlocked Trailer Commercial Song Seven Devils by Florence and The Machine.

Very interesting trailer. I like the costumes of renaissance. When I saw this commercial at the first time, I'm very surprised and want some more to see it. More, Here is nice music for this Trailer. Recently, I have listened to the music with piano sounds. In Addition, I like to listen the accent about England for speaking.


BBC: Shakespeare Unlocked Trailer Commercial
Song: Seven Devils by Florence and The Machine

A song that played in this commercial is "Seven Devils" by English indie rock band Florence and The Machine, which came out on October 28, 2011. and it is their second album "Ceremonials". You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Seven Devils by Florence and The Machine
Released: 28 October 2011 (From the Album Ceremonials)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online