Family Comedy Honda Summer Clearance Event TV Commercial Song Let My Love Open The Door by Pete Townshend.

For Diaz family, Honda is done good work with a nice car. This series is very good and nice ideas. Differnt situation with Different music. It's very difficult for us to show lots idea for Honda Summer Clearance Event. But, Honda did it well. More, I think Selecting music is very good. What an interesting commercial. That's interesting.


Family Comedy: Honda Summer Clearance Event TV Commercial
Song: Let My Love Open The Door by Pete Townshend

A song that played in this commercial is "Let My Love Open The Door" by Pete Townshend , which came out on 1980. and it is their solo album "Empty Glass". You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Let My Love Open The Door by Pete Townshend
Released: 1980 (From the album Empty Glass)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online