Ikea A World Without Textiles Commercial Song Everything I Own by Bread.

They look uncomfortable into a commercial. But, This commercial is so interesting and good. It is very good idea for commercial of  IKEA. Nice song with interesting story without Textiles. If I were at a this situation, It would be sad. In addition, Bread has so nice songs for us. And, The Lead vocal has good and calm voice.


Ikea: A World Without Textiles Commercial
Song: Everything I Own by Bread

A song that played in this commercial is "Everything I Own" by Bread, which came out on January 29, 1972. and it is their fourth album "Baby I'm-a Want You". I think anyone that loves great? vocals, and beautiful, melodic, soft rock would love Bread. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Everything I Own by Bread
Released: January 29, 1972 (From the album Baby I'm-A Want You)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online