Jean Claude Van Damme Snow Angels Commercial Song Take My Breath Away by Berlin.

Jean Claude Van Damme is still hot guy. He still has nice voice and gorgeous body shape. Anyway, Is he an Angel for Coors light? What an interesting idea!! This song is so nice matching with Van Damme for this commercial.

When I saw the snow in commercial of Coors, I feel cool and nice. Maybe, you will. By the way, Take My Breath Away has still been nice song. Gorgeous sounds!


Coors Light: Jean Claude Van Damme Snow Angels Commercial
Song: Take My Breath Away by Berlin

The song is "Take My Breath Away by Berlin. perfect great? very beautiful song. Probably one of the best 80's great songs ever. This songs is soundtrack of "Top Gun (1986 Movie)". Best movie ever.


Song: Take My Breath Away by Berlin
Released: June 15, 1986 (From the album Count Three & Pray)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online