L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick Commercial Song Guitar Rock Caresse by Jean jacques Hertz and Francois Roy.

How pretty!! Very gorgeous model with L'Oreal. his model looks so pretty and The color of Rouge Caresse also looks pretty. I love pink. Much more I like the tender pink. In addition, This song of this commercial sounds like Rock. So, I feel free and punky. What a nice matching for this commercial.


L'Oreal Paris: Rouge Caresse Lipstick Commercial
Song: Guitar Rock Caresse by Jean jacques Hertz and Francois Roy

Music matches commercial perfectly. Best ad ever! The music is "Guitar Rock Caresse" by Jean jacques Hertz and Francois Roy. The background music seems to be composed a song for this commercial. I can't find this song anywhere. I think I need some help.


Album: Blueberry Soundtrack by Jean jacques Hertz and Francois Roy
Release: April 27, 2004
Buy the Album on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online