Nike+ Revolution Commercial Song Count five or six by Cornelius.

She seems to play the game with NIKE+ It's very interesting idea. Maybe, If  We also think about exercise like her, We will enjoy exercise. I also have NIKE+ iPod into my phone. But I can't use it.


Nike+: Revolution - Game On, World Commercial
Song: Count five or six by Cornelius

Because I don't like running. But, I think This is chance for my running during watching his commercial. In addition, Song for NIKE+ is still very interesting for running. Learn more



A song that played in this commercial is "Count five or six" by Japanese recording artist Cornelius, which came out on 2009. But The background music seems to be composed a song for this commercial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online