Staples It's back to school time! Commercial Song Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode.

What a cute commercial for school supplies. I'm also adult. But I still like school supplies. So, I'm happy when I saw this commercial. Anybody else? More, This song for this commercial is very light, too. When you watch this commercial, you can feel very light and cool. By the way, I want to go back to school time. Let's enjoy for watching this commercial like students.


Staples: It's back to school time! Commercial
Song: Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode

A song that played in this commercial is "Just Can't Get Enough" by British electronic group Depeche Mode, which came out on September 7, 1981. and it is their debut album "Speak & Spell". You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
I just can't get enough
I just can't get enough...
I just can't seem to get enough of you...

Music video by Depeche Mode performing Just Can't Get Enough. From the album Speak & Spell. (C) 2009 EMI Music.


Song: Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode
Released: 7 September 1981 (From the album Speak & Spell)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online