T-Mobile's Rooftop Commercial Shoot with Oberhofer Commercial Song o0Oo0Oo0 by Oberhofer.

This commercial also has series for Rooftop Commercial for smart phone users that use or don't use T-mobile. There is not pink lady in this commercial. But, There are people for concert with Galaxy3 in this commercial.

By the way, This song is very cheerful, exciting and nice. And, The More song I listen, The more exciting My feeling is. I love funky music. I think Oberhofer is very cool band.


T-Mobile: Rooftop Commercial Shoot with Oberhofer Commercial
Song: o0Oo0Oo0 by Oberhofer

A song that played in this commercial is "o0Oo0Oo0" by Oberhofer, which came out on 2010. it is such a great song. I love indie music. This song is cool. I? like this song. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: o0Oo0Oo0 by Oberhofer
Release: 2010
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online