The Hip-Hop Dance Experience Commercial Song Look At Me Now Featuring Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes by Chris Brown.

It looks so interesting. I will have a curiousity about commercial of UBISOFT. More, I like Hip-hop music. So, When I saw this commercial, looking so interesting and nice. Music mixer is very nice with Hip-hop for commercial. And, There is a computer working for graphic in this game, The Hip-Hop Dance Experience. Very nice motion with Hip-Hop music.


Ubisoft: The Hip-Hop Dance Experience Commercial
Song: Look At Me Now Featuring Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes by Chris Brown

A song that played in this commercial is "Look At Me Now" Featuring Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes by Chris Brown, which came out on February 1, 2011. and it is fourth studio album F.A.M.E. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Yellow model chick yellow bottle sipping
Yellow Lamborghini yellow top missing
Yeah yeah that shit look like a toupee
I get what you get in ten years in two days

Ladies love me I'm on my cool J
If you get what I get what would you say
She wax it all off Mr. Miyagi
And them suicide doors hari kari... ...

Music video by Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes performing Look At Me Now. (C) 2011 JIVE Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment.


Song: Look At Me Now Featuring Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes by Chris Brown
Released: February 1, 2011 (From the album F.A.M.E.)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online