Under Armour This Is How We Run Commercial Song Shots Go Off by Cypress Hill & Rusko.

The song is very nice and attractive for running. I also buy this music for my jogging.
Of course, With running shoes under Armour. I think nice to move the camera's gaze and graphic. And, I want to get another running shoes. Yes, I like to go shopping.


Under Armour: This Is How We Run Commercial
Song: Shots Go Off by Cypress Hill & Rusko

This song is so brilliant.. The song is "Shots Go Off" by Cypress Hill & Rusko. From Cypress Hill and Rusko's collaboration EP, "Cypress X Rusko", released June 5, 2012. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Shots Go Off by Cypress Hill & Rusko
Release: June 5, 2012 (From the Album Cypress x Rusko EP)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online