Woolworth Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Commercial Song Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (I Love You) by Gossling. (Original version by Emma Louise Birdsall)

Very nice and cute commercial. I think This producer use props for commercial well. More, He or She has very nice sense for commercial props with nice instruments like music video. Especially, At the first scene, I do love the old vintage bicycle. In Addition, The scenes for commercial look particular and very popping. More and More I heard this song for commercial, I do love it. Very nice commercial.

Woolworth Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Commercial Song Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (I Love You) by Gossling. (Original version by Emma Louise Birdsall)

A song that played in this commercial is "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Commercial Song Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (I Love You)" by Gossling, which came out on 2012. love her cover and her voice is fantastic... The original was done by Emma Louise Birdsall. I can't find this song anywhere. I think I need some help.


Song: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (I Love You) by Kitty Kallen
Release: March 12, 2003
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online