College Movie Honda Summer Clearance Event TV Commercial Song Tonight Is The Night by Outasight.

This honda commercial also has a series for Summer Clearance Event. This time, Teenagers bought a New Civic. And They look so happy. In addition, This commercial is nice matching this song for young people. So, I'm happy to see this commercial and I want to tell you. Get to your Honda dealer and find yours!


College Movie: Honda Summer Clearance Event TV Commercial
Song: Tonight Is The Night by Outasight

A song that played in this commercial is "Tonight Is The Night" by Outasight, which came out on September 23, 2011. this song is? awesome. and this song was used in the Pepsi commercial. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
I've been feeling real good, came a long way from misunderstood
Far away from the days where I wouldn't wanna go home cuz I was afraid of the truth
See I was scared to admit that failing was in the back of my head... ...

Music video by Outasight performing Tonight Is The Night. From the Album Tonight Is The Night. Directed by Dori Oskowitz. (C) 2011 Outasight.


Song: Tonight Is The Night by Outasight
Released: September 23, 2011 (From the Album Tonight Is The Night)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2012 DVD And BLURAY DISC | Distributed by Toko Baju Online